Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Join my futile effort...

I recieved a late action item with a phone number for the 11th Circuit Court, but unfortunately I got it after the ruling. So I did some quick web-searching, and it seems the only public phone numbers associated to the US Supreme Court are as follows:

* Public Information Office: 202-479-3211, Reporters press 1

* Visitor Information Line: 202-479-3030

* Opinion Announcements: 202-479-3360

Will it help to call these numbers and express your opinion on the Schiavo case before the appeal advances? Who knows... I doubt it. But I'll be ringing them on my cell phone until they tell me to stop, or let me speak to someone who can give me some sort of satisfaction that my voice has been heard.

Also, contact info for the following can be found at the appropriate links. Get a phone number, and make a call. It's the least we can all do.

* SENATORS http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/
* REPRESENTATIVES http://www.house.gov/writerep/

Fight to the last...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home