Monday, July 25, 2005

Deserving of an Oscar

From the BBC:
Israel has summoned the Vatican's ambassador to explain why the Pope left the country off a list of those recently hit by terrorism.
For more info, feel free to read the whole article. It's short. But it's frustrating too. It reminds me of the Academy Awards, when people give no speech at all for fear of the infantile reaction of the one or two persons they happen to forget mentioning. They fail to note in the article that there are other places worthy of noting, such as Russia or the Philippines. I'm not even going to get into the issues of difference between insurgency, terrorism, and warring between two sovereign states, albeit with illicit action, over a territory... besides, I think most people will pick up my implication, anyway. Let's just say that the White House and the Vatican don't see eye-to-eye on many issues.

At any rate, I'm frustrated and too tired to really blog.

Maybe I'll come out swinging tomorrow if work goes well. Pray for my airplanes not to break, and you'll hear from me.

1 Comments:

Blogger JMT said...

Yeah, your job sucks. I haven't seen you all summer, bum!

7/26/05, 1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home