Thursday, June 15, 2006

Can Anyone Tell Me...

What is the purpose of parading around with an obnoxious, block-lettered word written across the seat of your pants? Please, tell me...

These are most popular with girls, but i've seen guys sweatpants that do the same thing (a la Abercrombie and Fitch).

I just don't get it...

I mean, I do get it, in a certain respect. I'm celibate, not deceased. But sex-appeal doesn't usually shut the brain off completely for me. Maybe I'm more advanced than many in society in that regard?

And they're always inane words, too. Or insulting, lewd ones. Why take an already inappropriate pair of short-shorts, muscle your way into them (and this must take some doing, for many of the girls who I see wearing them), and then stomp around with the announcement "bitch" upon your derriere? What's that prove? If you're that attention starved, join a softball league and buy a cat.

I'm going to market a pair that says "INCONTINENT" and see if anyone buys them. I bet they will...

1 Comments:

Blogger JMT said...

I want a pair of joggers with "MODESTY" written across the butt, just for the sake of being confusing.

6/16/06, 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home