Friday, March 25, 2005

Father, forgive them: they know not what they do

I've spoken my piece... and I don't feel like spouting the charged language and political rhetoric anymore.

All I know is this: Terri Schiavo is dying, and it's a sin. I don't know who's to blame, who's culpable... but I know it's wrong. The Church has said so, and the Church is right.

It's Good Friday... Jesus bleeds and weeps. And there isn't a constitution or court ever made by man that can justify that, because it's sin - mortal, deadly, evil sin. It's the epitome of injustice - man killing his God. And we sin again daily, and drive the nails and compose a crown a thorns in our words and deeds. Christ gave us the Church that we may know the Truth. Yet, here today we fight to preserve trsut in dusty documents and halls, all mammon; and an innocent, baptized woman dies.

God have mercy on us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home