Thursday, March 10, 2005

Request for Prayers

Sorry that I haven't been blogging as dedicatedly as I had promised to do. Life here at the seminary has been particularly hectic this semester, and little of that has to do with schoolwork.

On a related note, I'd like to request some prayers for a friend of mine who left the seminary last week. He had been dealing with some issues in his personal life that simply would not allow him to effectively engage his formation in the program here.

He was my closest friend in the class, and his decision came as a blow, but it was arrived at after much careful consideration and I'm sure that it was the right course of action. That having been said, he has a long road ahead of him as he tries to sort out the issues in his life that kept him from here, and eventually tries to come back. I would ask that you keep him in your thoughts as he carries this particularly burdensome cross through the remainder of Lent.

3 Comments:

Blogger JMT said...

I'm not gonna use any names, but is it who I think it is?! That would make me sad! ::Lots of prayers::

3/13/05, 7:00 PM  
Blogger Joe Grabowski said...

Well, as far as I'm aware, you only know one other seminarian apart from me... and yes, that's him. Like I said, please keep him in your prayers, he could use it.

3/15/05, 12:14 PM  
Blogger JMT said...

Will do!

3/15/05, 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home