Saturday, March 19, 2005

Got this funny survey from Dave...

RULES: Fill out the survey, then type your answers in google images, and see what comes up.

1) My first car: 1984 Buick Regal Limited



2) Where I grew up: Minersville, PA



3) Where I you live now: Wynnewood, PA



4) My name: Joseph Grabowski



5) My grandmother's name: Rose Theresa Brennan



6) Favorite food: Lobster



7) Favorite Drink: Yeungling Lager



8) Favorite song: Every Grain of Sand



9) Favorite smell: Cantica Incense



10) Favorite pair of shoes: My Blue Ones



11) First Pet: Dog Named Asia



12) Pet Peeve: Poor Grammar



13) My hairstyle: Military



14) Least Favorite Smell: Burning Hair



15) Something from my last dream: Failed Midterm



16) Nickname: Joey G



17) Favorite Color: Green



18) Fear: Loneliness



19) Career: Priesthood



20) Hobby: Reading



That's a nice note to end on... hehe.

2 Comments:

Blogger JMT said...

Where are pictures 12, 13, and 14? Bum.

3/20/05, 1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, I freaking love you.

3/20/05, 3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home