Monday, October 31, 2005

Still Alive

I've been very busy lately; hence, my low output. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am alive. As a way of getting back into things, I've decided to do a meme that I got tagged for by Netters. (By the way, I'm flattered, Jeanetta)

7 People I Admire:
1. Saint Joseph
2. Ven. J.H. Card. Newman
3. G.K. Chesterton
4. Joe Esposito
5. My sister, Laina
6. Benedict XVI
7. Bishop Edward P. Cullen

7 Things I Plan to Do within the Next Year:
1. Blog more.
2. Pass Third College.
3. Become a Staff Sergeant.
4. Pay off my credit card debt.
5. Become an uncle a third time.
6. Learn more about wine.
7. Begin praying an breviary hour in Latin each day.

7 Places I Want to Visit:
1. Ireland
2. Rome
3. England
4. Russia
5. Alaska
6. Australia
7. The Moon

7 Places I've Already Been:
1. Texas
2. Florida
3-6. *classified*
7. Alabama

7 Books I Love:
1. The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky
2. Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
3. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
4. The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis
5. That Hideous Strength by C.S. Lewis
6. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
7. The Seven Storey Mountain by Thomas Merton

7 Movies I Love:
1. Life is Beautiful
2. The Truman Show
3. The Return of the King
4. Braveheart
5. The Mission
6. The Passion of the Christ
7. Citizen Kane

7 Websites I Love:
1. www.catholic.com
2. www.google.com
3. ebaumsworld *blush*
4. www.ucomics.com
5. www.comics.com
6. myway.news.com
7. www.ewtn.com (Document Library, woot)

7 People to Tag:
I grant an indulgence... no tags this time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Joe G.,
Impressive lists. ...although I wonder if C.S.Lewis would use the word "love" in such a way... Anyway, glad you are back in action. -- Ged.

10/31/05, 7:46 PM  
Blogger Joe Grabowski said...

Thanks, Ged. It's good to have some free time again.

11/1/05, 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home